According to General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679)
1. Data Controller
Asoma Oy (“Asoma”)
2. Contact person for register queries
Nina Ertiö, email@example.com, +358 46 878 2511
3. Name of the register
Asoma webshop customer register (“webshop”)
Webshop at addresses kauppa.asoma.fi or shop.asoma.fi
4. Purpose and legal grounds for processing data
Legal grounds for processing personal data is the legitimate interest of Asoma on the grounds of a customer relationship or the implementation of an agreement between Asoma and webshop user.
We collect, store and process your personal data for processing your purchase on the webshop and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services.
You must only submit to us or the webshop information and personal data which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
5. Register’s data content
- Customer data: This includes personal data details such as name, address, phone number, email address and order history, and data that you voluntarily provide us via your account.
- Visitor interaction events: Events, such as page views, add to cart or wish list, order information and login data.
- Email interaction data: In case you have subscribed our newsletter, we collect related events such as delivery, open, clicks and other interactions with newsletters.
6. Description of the principles in accordance with which the data is used and protected
Your personal data will be used in the following ways:
- Orders: We use your personal data to process and deliver your order and to process your payment. We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make the delivery to you or for processing the payment (for example to our courier or payment partner).
- Customer service: Our customer service team uses your personal data for processing your questions, queries or claims regarding your orders, deliveries or other similar issues.
- Account administration: Webshop users can create a user account in the webshop. We use the personal data you give us to administer this account, so you can review your order history, create wish lists, save your cart, manage your personal settings or take advantage of special offers. Creating an account does not require subscribing to our newsletter.
- Marketing activities: We may also use your personal data for marketing activities. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we may use your contact information to send you newsletters that contain special offers, personalized product recommendations based on your browsing or purchase history and news about our products and services. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter through the "Unsubscribe" link included in each newsletter.
- Legal purposes: In certain cases, we may need to disclose your information, including personal data, to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding. We may also disclose your information and personal data in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a government official.
The register is stored digitally and protected with firewalls. The register is stored in Finland. Only named people at Asoma have access rights to the register. People with access rights are bound by confidentiality.
7. Storage time of your personal data
We retain the information you provide, including your personal data, just for the time needed, or for as long that it’s necessary to provide our services to you.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our webshop Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
8. Sharing your personal data with third parties and transfer of personal data outside the EU or EEA
Your data is not shared or forwarded to third parties without your explicit consent. We only share your personal data with our service partners, which are required for handling the contractual relationship with Asoma and you. In these cases, we strictly adhere to the specifications of the EU Data Protection legislation (EU 2016/679). The scope of the data transfer is restricted to a minimum:
- If you purchase products from our webshop, your personal data collected by us shall be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery, as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods.
- Payment service providers: We pass on your payment data to our payment partner as part of processing payments. Asoma has partnered with Paytrail Plc to process all payments. Paytrail Plc, Business ID 2122839-7.
9. Rights to access, rectify and prohibit personal data in the register
The data subject has the right to inspect the register with respect to the stored data concerning him or her. Such an inspection request must be made signed and in writing to the contact person of the register.
The inspection request can also be made personally at the controller address above. When the inspection is made personally a valid identification must be presented.
Asoma responds to inspections requests in writing.
If there is an error in the personal data, the data subject can make a rectification request, in writing, to the contact person of the register.
The data subject has the right to give channel specific consent or prohibitions to Asoma regarding direct marketing.
10. Children’s personal data
Our webshop is not meant for children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from children under 16. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children's privacy on-line visiting: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/a....